Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Government of Canada helps the Canadian Muslim Association protect themselves from hate-motivated crimes
December 20, 2017
Don’t drive high: public awareness campaign launches today
December 5, 2017
Government of Canada helps Egale Canada Human Rights Trust protect themselves from hate-motivated crimes
December 1, 2017
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Summary: Review of Evidence-Based Registries Relevant to Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention - Research Highlights 2017-H03-CP - Sports-Based Crime Prevention Programs
- Research Summary: Programme de suivi intensif de Montréal – Gangs de rue [Montreal Intensive Supervision Program – Street Gangs]
- Crime Prevention - Research Highlights 2017-H02-CP - Community Readiness and Mobilization
- Crime Prevention - Research Highlights 2017-H01-CP – Youth Mental Health, Mental Illness and Crime
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: